The need for standards and best practices in the publishing
industry is now greater than ever as technology advances and
media continues to converge and evolve. IDEAlliance, a not-for-profit,
membership association for the publishing and content industry,
is announcing the perfect forum that will provide its membership
and the broader publishing industry with an opportunity to
learn about, participate in, and apply publishing industry
standards and best practices.
This forum called Open Publish, will address the goals across
all the stages of the publishing and digital print process
from design to
creation to plate to print to web to e-book to wireless!
The event will bring together the world's most respected
authorities on industry standards, PDF, workflow, publishing
markup languages, web services, enterprise publishing, print
on-demand, color management, graphic design, and other best
practices for the publishing process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Commercial Printing Company Executives and Managers
- Imaging Production Managers, Prepress and Print Operators,
and Color Experts
- Professional Publishing Managers
- Corporate Communications Specialists
- Publishers, Commercial and Corporate, Print and Electronic
- Managers of Electronic Products, Publishing Technologies
- Managers of Content Development and Content Licensing
- CIOs, IT Managers, and Webmasters
TYPE OF COMPANY EVENT TARGETS
- All Organizations Publishing Corporate Data in Print or
Electronically, to include...Boeing, Wolters Kluwers, IRS,
DoD, Xerox, Ford Motor Company, Intel and DoE...
- All Commercial Publishers or Printers, including...Lexis/Nexis,
Chicago Tribune Media, Newsweek Inc., R.R. Donnelley, Quad
Graphics, Sheridan Press, Wizards of the Coast, and AOL
Time Warner Inc...
- Software Vendors and Service Providers for the Publishing
and Printing Industry, including Corel, Creo, Fuji, Kodak,
Xerox, Microsoft Corporation, Adobe Systems, XyEnterprise...